One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Perhaps thia life is made for us to suffer in Hell. Like it's Hell on Earth or something like that. I don't suppose there is am easy way to understamd much of what goes on in this life.
To say this life doesn't make 100% sense wouldn't be too far off base. But that's just a guess at how this life might turn out some of the time. I'm not sure it really matters.
So, I guess life will continue on its way like it's always meant to. However that may be.
Comments
Post a Comment