Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
Ever wonder what this life is all about? I sure have. Hell, I wonder about it everyday! There are things in this life that don’t make sense to me. I cannot explain them. So they remain a mystery.
Life is simply a matter of time between independent thought and thoughts that don’t matter. It’s a simple benefit to you that make matters feel worse than they really are. Does that make any sense? I doubt it. But that’s life in a nutshell.
Comments
Post a Comment