Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
Whatever
Aug 21, 2019
So many thoughts come to mind these days. There’s nothing really you can do without going crazy. I know it’s all part of this life, but this life doesn’t have to be part of it. Does that make sense? I’m not sure. It would be nice if I could figure out whatever goes on in this life, have it make some kind of sense. But well, we simply don’t have the answers to any of it. So here we sit.
Comments
Post a Comment