This life is here for a reason, we don’t have to say exactly what that reason is, we just have to believe in it no matter what happens in this life, we have to understand one thing. That thing is that we are not alone in the universe. I’m not saying there are aliens out there, but yeah there are aliens out there. It’s a concept that people have wondered about from time to time, there doesn’t appear to be anything else you can do but wonder what’s going on in the skies above us! There are so many things in this life that don’t always seem to matter, but you wish they would, at least that’s what I’d like to think would happen. I’m not sure that’s how this life is meant to be understood of course. If there’s anything in this life that doesn’t make sense, then it will always be there. It doesn’t have to make sense, that’s the absurdity of it all! Why should it make sense if there’s nothing to grasp from it all? I’m not sure I know the ansewr to that question. Such a life comes and goes an...
You Are In Control
Jan 3, 2020
Today is just another day. There’s nothing wrong with that. I mean if you wish it were a normal day then make it a normal day. If you want it to be a day where nothing happens, let it be a day where nothing happens. Just let it be whatever you wish it to be! There’s no one there to tell you how your day will go. You decide how you want your own day to go and how you want it to be. You do. No one else. It’s that simple.
Comments
Post a Comment