Skip to main content

What Is This Life?

I often wonder what this life is all about. I don’t understand it most of the time, but that’s okay. I don’t think you’re supposed to know or understand any of it. It’s just life. Does that make sense? I’m not sure. I wish I could fully grasp or understand it. But, well, I don’t know how this life is meant to turn out. It’s life. That’s all I know about it. It would be nice to be able to do something with this life, anything. But the problem? I don’t know how best to go about doing that! Yeah, nothing makes sense. I have to be okay with that thought process. If life has a purpose, I must find out what that purpose is. It must be something I can handle or deal with on a daily basis. I don’t know how that works though. So many things in this life I do not understand. It would be nice to be able to figure somthing out. Whatever that something is? I want to understand it. So, I ask a simple question. What is this life? I’m not sure I understand what it is. I’m not sure I’m expected to un...

Today Is A Day

What kind of today is today exactly? If you understood that question you know today is a Monday. Mondays are an interesting thing. They don’t care about the weekend. The weekend doesn’t exist as far as the week is concerned. Talk about a silly thing to even think about. Crazy thoughts indeed.

Life feels strange at times. That’s no lie. Talk about a windfall of emotions that come my way at times. I don’t know what to think about this life most of the time. That’s okay though, I think?

Overthinking can be quite a curse. I’d rather not have these thoughts constantly going off in my mind. I can’t always have what I want I guess. Maybe I can figure out what’s causing all of this, then again maybe I can’t!

Perhaps life will make itself known to me someday. I mean how is that going to happen? I don’t have the answers for any of that.

There’s no point in thinking about all of this. Especially the overthinking part. Nothing in this life is a simple thought process unfortunately. That’s just how this life turns out to be. I don’t have all the answers of course. No one has all of the answers necessary to this life. It’s quite impossible don’t you see? It’s life after all, what more do you want?

I don’t know how to explain what goes on in this life. It’s quite possibly a mystery. One of the greatest mysteries in the entire universe.

So, here we are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.