One would think this life would be easier than it currently is. I mean come on wouldn’t ou think that? Of course you would. So why can’t we each believe in it I for one would want to believe in it. It would give me something to do with my day at least. But well there’s something else on my mind. We have to be able to understand what it is exactly, if we don’t? Then that’s something quite different now isn’t it? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Sun Jun 14 20:59:57 UTC 2026
Life can be crazy at times I don't always understand what this life is all about sometimes. I wish I could say life makes sense. But I doubt it works like that.
If life had a purpose, what would it be? You see I'm not sure I know the answer to that.
But hey we can't always understand everything that crosses our path. There are some thingss we simply do not grasp.
Comments
Post a Comment