If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
So I’m watching Smallville Season 7 and Dean Cain shows up and he’s a bad guy? Yeah talk about an unexpected twist!
I’m not sure I like the thought of him being evil. But he is an actor so I guess that’s what happens when a story needs a role filled.
It gets confusing when someone asks “hey isn’t that Clark Kent?”
Yes, but wrong version of Superman. Wrong show. But impressed they knew something about Superman.
So, yeah. That’s how the Kryptonite tumbles!
Comments
Post a Comment