Oh what a day today has been. I've been sick. Not feeling good. Emotions are running high, feelings are running deep. I have this cough. I am sick. It's just not a good thing. I've slept a lot today. I don't know how else to explain it. That's all that life will become of me. A sick person who doesn't know any better. But what can you do about it all? I don't know. Life has a part of wisdom I'm sure, but I don't know where that wisdom comes from. There doesn't appear to be a way to overcome whatever there is to overcome. I simply do not wish to overthink any of that. But it will happen someday. So we are here, in this life for a reason. I guess that's all there is to it.
What Is It?
Jul 11, 2019
There are many things in life where you just have to sit back and wonder where things are going. Where are you headed. How will everything come out okay in the end. Will it ever be okay? Will it ever be alright? I don’t know. There has to be something worth living for these days. Something you can sink your teeth into and actually be happy about. It doesn’t always come easy for everyone. Usually comes at a price to pay. Something along those lines.
Comments
Post a Comment