Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
Mon Jan 6 20:29:05 MST 2020
Today seems like just another day until you realize there’s more to it than there ever was to begin with. I mean, think about it. Life comes and goes we don’t fully understand or trust it do we? No, I didn’t think so. Why should we trust it now?
Comments
Post a Comment