Okay life, you have been hounding me for ages to do something about you. I don’t know what to do, but I do know you won’t win in the end. I will be victorious and there’s nothing you can do about it. You are a life full of mystery and nothing else. That’s all you are. Mystery. If you wanted to be something other than mystery, you would end up being something. I don’t know what you want to be though, so go on your way and be done with it.
Here’s the thing though, you don’t have to be so flipping annoying all the time. You do have the opportunity to be graceful, kind, and good. But that’s up to you. Don’t come out of the woodwork simply to ignore everything else in life. You are better than that. You have to be better than that. There’s nothing wrong with thinking that way, but you can’t always be negative about it all. Life has to find a way to overcome whatever it is you want to throw out there. So don’t believe everything you hear.
You know what the kicker is about life though? We don’t always get what we want from it. It doesn’t seem to take into consideration anything that we put into it. We don’t always get the final say in anything and that can be quite dangerous at times.
I suppose the good thought process about life can be this, we don’t always understand or grasp what’s going on. But that’s okay! There’s nothing wrong with thinking about things at times. We can overcome whatever there is that needs to be overcome and we can also sit there and wait for something better to come along. I do not know exactly how that’s meant to work though. It feels like a chicken before the egg kind of problem. Which came first? Yeah that.
Comments
Post a Comment