Thu Jun 11 11:18:25 AM MDT 2026
Let’s talk about what today is. Today is a rather ungrateful day. It’s a Thursday, so that’s got to mean something. Of course I thought yesterday was Thursday. Such a bummer.
I’m freezing today. I don’t know how hot it’s supposed to get outside? But I feel cold. I don’t usually feel cold in the summertime. I hope I’m not getting sick or coming down with something. I’m sitting in my office and I have my minky on my lap because I’m freezing!
Sami’s friend dropped off some chairs so we have a place to sit now. They’re nice oversized comfy chairs too! Only cost her eight dollars, so that’s what we paid for them. It feels good to have a place to sit in while writing or watching TV again. Talk about a good thing to have around.
Last night, I had some crazy thoughts. Typical “life is a simulation” thought process. I don’t know why I am having these thoughts. They seem to come out of nowhere. It just happens to be that way though. I’m not crazy, sure I’ve been diagnosed with mental disorders, but that doesn’t mean I’m crazy…does it? I don’t know.
Thu Jun 11 11:29:23 AM MDT 2026
If I had a dollar…you know how the phrase goes right? Well it seems to fit the stage for so many thought processes at times. Whatever the case, this life will be whatever it is and there’s nothing I can do about it. I wish I could make something out of nothing, but I highly doubt that will ever be the case. No, life tends to come and go as it pleases. There’s nothing in this life that will ever make all the sense in the world! I highly doubt it will ever find a way to simply make something work because it wants to work.
Does that make any sense? I’m not sure it does.
Thu Jun 11 12:16:39 PM MDT 2026
Eh! I don’t know what to think about anymore. There are so many thought processes going on in my brain, I wish I could understand what is going on with most of it. But I can’t. I don’t have a clue what’s going on anymore. Life is a disease, a jungle of memories and thoughts that don’t quite seem to get alone with me anymore. I don’t know how to go about thinking properly. If I did? I would.
What am I supposed to do with all of this nonsense that floats around in my brain? I wish I had a clue, but I don’t seem to understand or grasp whatever it is that goes on! It’s starting to become annoying to me. It feels like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I’m not sure why that is. But that’s what it feels like at times. Maybe if I didn’t have those feelings, I could be able to grasp something from this life and make it better than it currently is, mentally that is. Physically, life feels fine. I need to be able to feel good mentally as well. The voices can be a pain in the ass.
Thu Jun 11 02:46:48 PM MDT 2026
Eh, so today kinda went the way I didn’t expect it to. That’s okay though! I can handle it. I can deal with it. There doesn’t have to be a reason for any of it to happen or work out the way it’s meant to. Life can do that to you at times. It doesn’t always have to be beautiful, or wonderful. Hell, it can be down right evil at times. The point is we need to accept it and move on.
Comments
Post a Comment