Ever wonder what is in a life? Yeah I sure do at times. It doesn’t have to be difficult mind you, but it can be interesting. I’m not sure how to put it all at times. Life comes and goes and we are but waiting for something to happen. Again, I don’t know how that’s meant to happen or work out. It is life though, and if that’s the case? Then we have to understand and allow it to happen. We can’t live through this life wondering if what we’ve done in the past will ever be good enough. We have to understand it, grasp it, take hold of it and see everything there is to see. I don’t know how else to explain it.
Oh what a day today has been. I've been sick. Not feeling good. Emotions are running high, feelings are running deep. I have this cough. I am sick. It's just not a good thing. I've slept a lot today. I don't know how else to explain it. That's all that life will become of me. A sick person who doesn't know any better. But what can you do about it all? I don't know.
Life has a part of wisdom I'm sure, but I don't know where that wisdom comes from. There doesn't appear to be a way to overcome whatever there is to overcome. I simply do not wish to overthink any of that. But it will happen someday.
So we are here, in this life for a reason.
I guess that's all there is to it.
Comments
Post a Comment