Thu Jun 25 01:41:13 PM MDT 2026 Today feels like there are so many difficult things going on, and I don’t know how to even do that! It’s annoying at least, but what am I supposed to do about it? I don’t know. Life will always be what it will be and that’s all there is to it. I mean, come on. If I had the ability to make this life listen to me, do you honestly think I would be here thinking about it all? I highly doubt it. There’s nothing in this life that will make me want to understand it less than someone in my face yelling at me telling me everything will be “fine.” Yeah, that doesn’t fly for me. Not at all.
They say life has a way of messing with you. You don't always have the ability to understand what's going on in life. It will screw with you long before you are able to grasp what is going on. But that's supposed to be okay with it all. I don't know how it's meant to be okay, but that's what it is doing and we are but waiting for something to come along and everything else will become whatever it needs to become. So don't allow it to be what it wants to be, let it be what it doesn't want to be. Make it angry, make it upset, don't allow it to become more than important.
Comments
Post a Comment