Tue Jun 2 11:35:44 AM MDT 2026 I’m not sure I understand this life much at all. It would be nice to be able to understand something from this life, but I’m not sure I can even get that far. It will be whatever it wants to be? I guess? Yeah, I’m not so sure about it. Life will just be life. Whatever it wants to be, it will be that. So I will have to deal with whatever comes my way. I guess. Yeah, that’s the gist of it I suppose. I mean, what else can it be? Man I wish the voices would stop. They’re fucking with my head, my mind, my soul even. I don’t know how to get them to stop. But they have to at some point don’t they? I wish they would just go away.
There needs to be more sleep hours in the day. I could have used a bit more sleep this morning let’s face it. But that’s not going to happen now. Oh great I have hiccups now. I don’t know where that came from. Let’s see if I can hold my breath. If that helps then the hiccups will be gone and everything will be fine and dandy. Nope that’s not happening either. Dang it. Maybe I’ll get there maybe.
Comments
Post a Comment