This is such a silly life at times, we don’t always know what’s going on with it. That’s okay though! If life were meant to be other than silly, we wouldn’t have a clue about anything now would we? No, I didn’t think so. That’s what this life is all about. It’s meant to be strange at times and when that happens, we have to sit up and take notice. If we don’t? Then we’re pretty much in trouble. That’s just how life goes at times though. I don’t blame anyone but myself when that happens. It’s life and there’s nothing I’m able to do about it. So I don’t even bother.
Thursday, August 27, 2026
If I had the ability to grab hold onto whatever this life was, I would do it in a heartbeat. But I don’t think that’s possible. Life will continue to be whatever it wants to do and I will be lost finally without a way to escape.
Life must come down to a simple compromise. If life wants or needs something, it will have to do that all by itself. If, on the other hand, it wants for nothing? Then it needs to shell out whatever there is to be explained on a simple summary level. If we can’t have that? What’s the point?
Comments
Post a Comment