Oh life. What am I going to do with you today? I wish I could understand what’s going on. But I don’t believe in myself much anymore.
It’s a crime or a shame or something. I don’t know which. If I did know I suppose I’d have an answer by now wouldn’t I? Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
Talk about a rough patch to be going through. But what else am I supposed to do about it all? I haven’t a clue.
If you could tell me how the future will unfold I suppose I’ll find a way to male it all coke to pass. Wow, talk about a stress exercise! Yeah something like that.
But it isn’t about the thoughts that go inside my head, at least not for now. It’s the things I don’t think about most of the time. Now that becomes scary.
I need to go to therapy but I am afraid of doing so. What if they laugh at me?
Comments
Post a Comment