Okay life, you have been hounding me for ages to do something about you. I don’t know what to do, but I do know you won’t win in the end. I will be victorious and there’s nothing you can do about it. You are a life full of mystery and nothing else. That’s all you are. Mystery. If you wanted to be something other than mystery, you would end up being something. I don’t know what you want to be though, so go on your way and be done with it. Here’s the thing though, you don’t have to be so flipping annoying all the time. You do have the opportunity to be graceful, kind, and good. But that’s up to you. Don’t come out of the woodwork simply to ignore everything else in life. You are better than that. You have to be better than that. There’s nothing wrong with thinking that way, but you can’t always be negative about it all. Life has to find a way to overcome whatever it is you want to throw out there. So don’t believe everything you hear. You know what the kicker is about life though? We d...
Son of a Bitch! Okay maybe not that bad. But still, I don’t feel good today. Maybe that was an attention grabber. Did it grab your attention? Well did it?
It’s not like I screamed out MotherFucker! Not that would be a dang attention grabber. But I digress. What’s the point of it anyway? Yep, that’s what I was thinking.
Life is good at the moment. I have a loving wife who I love and adore. It’s a good life to be sure.
Sleep would also be good, but when you don’t sleep…what can you do about it? Not much I’m afraid.
Comments
Post a Comment