Skip to main content

Silly Life

This is such a silly life at times, we don’t always know what’s going on with it. That’s okay though! If life were meant to be other than silly, we wouldn’t have a clue about anything now would we? No, I didn’t think so. That’s what this life is all about. It’s meant to be strange at times and when that happens, we have to sit up and take notice. If we don’t? Then we’re pretty much in trouble. That’s just how life goes at times though. I don’t blame anyone but myself when that happens. It’s life and there’s nothing I’m able to do about it. So I don’t even bother.

Life In The Fast Lane

They say life can come at you fast. I don’t doubt it at in the least. It is what keeps this life interesting and unique. We have to keep life from becoming stale. There is no other choice but to try and make it all work out.

So that’s how everything tends to work at times. Unfortunately I do not make the rules. I doubt anyone really makes the rules. Yeah, I don’t get it either.

If the rules aren’t set in stone which can and will change at any given moment, how are we meant to trust anything ever again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

An Opposition In All Things

Long has been the story told about how there must be an opposition in all things. From the pre-existence there was Satan, Lucifer the Son of the Morning. In the beginning we were with God in his presence. We learned all we could while there. Until the moment we couldn’t progress any more, we were unable to become like God. So, we were given the opportunity to come to Earth to gain a body. A Savior would be provided to atone for our sins enabling us to come back to the presence of God. The idea that an opposition must be in all things comes from 2nd Nephi: For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, my firstborn in the wilderness, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, neither holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. Wherefore, all things must needs be a compound in one; wherefore, if it should be one body it must needs remain as dead, having no life neither death, nor corruption nor incorruption, happiness nor misery, neither...