If I had the ability, I think I would do something about it. By it I mean life. I need to be able to figure things out in this life, I'm not sure what that means exactly, but if life had the ability to be understood, then I'm sure it would have to do with something that is extra special. Special enough to be there for everything else out there in the world. I just wish I could see how special it all is. But I can't.
So I will try and attempt to figure out whatever happens. Or what has happened, perhaps what will happen? I'm not sure. It's life, and that's all I know about it. Talk about a wild ride though. We just never understand what's going on most of the time, and that's what's scary. But we have to keep moving forward.
Comments
Post a Comment