Tue Jun 2 11:35:44 AM MDT 2026 I’m not sure I understand this life much at all. It would be nice to be able to understand something from this life, but I’m not sure I can even get that far. It will be whatever it wants to be? I guess? Yeah, I’m not so sure about it. Life will just be life. Whatever it wants to be, it will be that. So I will have to deal with whatever comes my way. I guess. Yeah, that’s the gist of it I suppose. I mean, what else can it be? Man I wish the voices would stop. They’re fucking with my head, my mind, my soul even. I don’t know how to get them to stop. But they have to at some point don’t they? I wish they would just go away.
Tue Jun 2 11:35:44 AM MDT 2026
I’m not sure I understand this life much at all. It would be nice to be able to understand something from this life, but I’m not sure I can even get that far. It will be whatever it wants to be? I guess? Yeah, I’m not so sure about it. Life will just be life. Whatever it wants to be, it will be that. So I will have to deal with whatever comes my way. I guess. Yeah, that’s the gist of it I suppose. I mean, what else can it be?
Man I wish the voices would stop. They’re fucking with my head, my mind, my soul even. I don’t know how to get them to stop. But they have to at some point don’t they? I wish they would just go away.
Comments
Post a Comment