Today is not going well, My phone isn’t working. I hate it. I need to get a new phone, but we have no funds for a new phone. Who knows what’s going on anymore. I hate it. I wish there was something we could do about it, but there isn’t. I mean yeah I need to get a new phone. But the money thing is making it difficult. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make my old phone work fine and dandy again, but I doubt life works that way. No, I know life doesn’t work that way.
Dear Dad,
Yeah it’s me again. I’m sure you’re getting tired of me talking to you like you’re in the same room as me, but I can’t get over the fact that you’re gone. Like gone gone. I miss you terribly. I don’t know what to do about it. I wish I could talk to you. Sometimes I do talk to you out loud or in my head sometimes. I hope you don’t mind, and I hope I’m not bothering you. I just need to talk to my dad! Is that too much to ask?
Maybe it is. I don’t know.
Love,
Kyle
Comments
Post a Comment