Skip to main content

If I Had A Way

If I had a way to figure out what this life means, I’m not sure I would be able to figure much out or understand it. That’s what this life feels like at times. I can’t make this up at all. I wish I could, but well it doesn’t happen that way. Just a life out in the middle of it all. That’s life in a nutshell, don’t you get it? I highly doubt it at all. So much doubt in this life to be covered by many things. Yeah, something like that. It’s a complicated mess at times I do believe. But what can we do about it? I don’t know.

If I Had A Way

If I had a way to figure out what this life means, I’m not sure I would be able to figure much out or understand it.

That’s what this life feels like at times. I can’t make this up at all. I wish I could, but well it doesn’t happen that way. Just a life out in the middle of it all.

That’s life in a nutshell, don’t you get it? I highly doubt it at all. So much doubt in this life to be covered by many things.

Yeah, something like that. It’s a complicated mess at times I do believe. But what can we do about it? I don’t know.

Comments