Life is but a nutshell at times, there isn’t anything we can do about that. It would be nice to be able to do something, but well I don’t know how to do that. It’s life after all, nothing important nothing special. It’s meant to be something quite different I presume, but what exactly? I do not know. It would be nice to know for sure.
Had some nightmares last night, again. I don’t know what’s causing them…something for sure but I don’t enjoy or like them. They need to stop and I must find a way to make them stop.
Last night it was something about a virus going around. It was spread by some kind of liquid compound. It was airborne and would also affect you on touch. Talk about a crazy dream right?
To my knowledge there was no cure. At some point in the dream a cure did come along though? But people started messing with the pipes that caused the damn virus to come back. So we were all screwed.
Comments
Post a Comment