What on earth is going on here? I don’t have any idea of what to think or say. Life is getting in the way to be honest, but I wish it wasn’t. I wish it was being kinder to me. It needs to be kinder to me. Somehow I’m failing at life. I just don’t know what to do about any of it.
Had some nightmares last night, again. I don’t know what’s causing them…something for sure but I don’t enjoy or like them. They need to stop and I must find a way to make them stop.
Last night it was something about a virus going around. It was spread by some kind of liquid compound. It was airborne and would also affect you on touch. Talk about a crazy dream right?
To my knowledge there was no cure. At some point in the dream a cure did come along though? But people started messing with the pipes that caused the damn virus to come back. So we were all screwed.
Comments
Post a Comment