Life is but a nutshell at times, there isn’t anything we can do about that. It would be nice to be able to do something, but well I don’t know how to do that. It’s life after all, nothing important nothing special. It’s meant to be something quite different I presume, but what exactly? I do not know. It would be nice to know for sure.
I’d like to think life would come about and make more sense than it does at the moment, but I doubt that will ever happen. Life comes and goes as it pleases and I have no idea why it does what it does.
It would be nice for life to make sense. Depression and all comes about because well I don’t know why it comes about, it just does and here I am trying to over do or overcome it or something. I don’t quite understand why this life has to be the way it is.
Comments
Post a Comment