Mon Jun 22 01:04:57 UTC 2026 Ah, a brand mew day is here! This I can handle. I didn’t hear from the kids, kinda expected that. I never hear from them on Father’s Day. It’s whatever. I deal with it and move on is all. Nothing big. Nothing major. Nothing too crazy. I really shouldn’t be surprised by any of this. I mean it is what it is. I know I can call them but they’re probably celebrating that other man who they call Dad. Gah! I hate overthinking this. It’s like this every year. I need to stop thinking about it. That’s all there is to it! Mon Jun 22 08:10:05 AM MDT 2026 Welp! Back to work I go. Doesn’t mean it’s not useful of course, work is a good thing at times. I wonder how it all would go down if there wasn’t work? I mean that could be kind crazy right? Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking! Well, the kids did eventually call last night, around 10 PM. They didn’t have much to say. They never do. They never know what they’re doing or are up to. It can be frustrating at times. Maybe ...
What exactly matters in life these days? Are there things that actually make some kind of sense? I don’t know. I wouldn’t really know about any of that stuff. I mean come on now, think about it. If life had its way we would all be eaten up by sharks or worse. But it doesn’t have its way at all. Life has the ability to sink down further into the depths of the ocean then you will ever begin to believe. That’s what life will do to you. Sink you till the end.
Comments
Post a Comment