Okay life, you have been hounding me for ages to do something about you. I don’t know what to do, but I do know you won’t win in the end. I will be victorious and there’s nothing you can do about it. You are a life full of mystery and nothing else. That’s all you are. Mystery. If you wanted to be something other than mystery, you would end up being something. I don’t know what you want to be though, so go on your way and be done with it. Here’s the thing though, you don’t have to be so flipping annoying all the time. You do have the opportunity to be graceful, kind, and good. But that’s up to you. Don’t come out of the woodwork simply to ignore everything else in life. You are better than that. You have to be better than that. There’s nothing wrong with thinking that way, but you can’t always be negative about it all. Life has to find a way to overcome whatever it is you want to throw out there. So don’t believe everything you hear. You know what the kicker is about life though? We d...
What exactly matters in life these days? Are there things that actually make some kind of sense? I don’t know. I wouldn’t really know about any of that stuff. I mean come on now, think about it. If life had its way we would all be eaten up by sharks or worse. But it doesn’t have its way at all. Life has the ability to sink down further into the depths of the ocean then you will ever begin to believe. That’s what life will do to you. Sink you till the end.
Comments
Post a Comment