Mon Jul 20 02:55:02 AM MDT 2026 I’m thinking again, life tends to feel like a bunch of bullshit at times. I don’t know what to do about that. It would be nice to be able to figure out whatever there is to figure out, but again I don’t know how to do that! I’m feel so fucking frustrated right now. I wish I had a clue about how to get over it, get through it, do something about it. But what can I do exactly? I don’t know. I don’t have a clue! It’s bugging the hell out of me right now. I wish I could do something about it, but again I don’t know what to do. Gah! What are you meant to do with this life when you just feel helpless? I wish I knew. I wish I could…do something about these feelings I am having at the moment. I don’t know what to do with them though? So many thoughts, emotions, feelings, all flooding into my head at once. Too much to focus on, too much to do anything with. I feel overwhelmed. What am I going to do about it? I need to figure out something. If I could do someth...
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Why must I be missing my dad today of all days? I don’t get it. I’m not sure I want to understand it. Life doesn’t make sense when I miss my dad. I need his guidance and wisdom around me. Without it? I feel lost and that’s only half the story. We had a great relationship growing up, he was my mentor, my super hero. The one I looked to whenever I had a problem. When things went well I let him know, when things went badly, I let him know. He was my hero. Correction: He IS my hero!
Dad if you can hear me? I love you.
Comments
Post a Comment