Today is not going well, My phone isn’t working. I hate it. I need to get a new phone, but we have no funds for a new phone. Who knows what’s going on anymore. I hate it. I wish there was something we could do about it, but there isn’t. I mean yeah I need to get a new phone. But the money thing is making it difficult. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make my old phone work fine and dandy again, but I doubt life works that way. No, I know life doesn’t work that way.
Today is not going well, My phone isn’t working. I hate it. I need to get a new phone, but we have no funds for a new phone. Who knows what’s going on anymore. I hate it. I wish there was something we could do about it, but there isn’t. I mean yeah I need to get a new phone. But the money thing is making it difficult.
I wish I could just snap my fingers and make my old phone work fine and dandy again, but I doubt life works that way. No, I know life doesn’t work that way.
Comments
Post a Comment