Ever wonder what is in a life? Yeah I sure do at times. It doesn’t have to be difficult mind you, but it can be interesting. I’m not sure how to put it all at times. Life comes and goes and we are but waiting for something to happen. Again, I don’t know how that’s meant to happen or work out. It is life though, and if that’s the case? Then we have to understand and allow it to happen. We can’t live through this life wondering if what we’ve done in the past will ever be good enough. We have to understand it, grasp it, take hold of it and see everything there is to see. I don’t know how else to explain it.
Thu Jun 25 01:41:13 PM MDT 2026
Today feels like there are so many difficult things going on, and I don’t know how to even do that! It’s annoying at least, but what am I supposed to do about it? I don’t know. Life will always be what it will be and that’s all there is to it. I mean, come on. If I had the ability to make this life listen to me, do you honestly think I would be here thinking about it all? I highly doubt it. There’s nothing in this life that will make me want to understand it less than someone in my face yelling at me telling me everything will be “fine.” Yeah, that doesn’t fly for me. Not at all.
Comments
Post a Comment