Welp today was a miserable day altogether. I don’t know what to say about it, it was just one of the worst days I’ve had mentally. I have to stay strong for my wife. She’s going through some stuff right now and I can’t be having issues when she needs me to be strong for her. So I guess I’ll just bury it all until I can’t do it anymore. I don’t know what to say about it all. I feel all sorts of lost at the moment. So that’s what’s going on.
Something about today worries me. I don’t know what that is yet. I’m sure it’s nothing. Let’s chalk it up to nothing, yes that would be a good idea. Nothing sounds better than worrying about something right? Yeah that’s what I’m thinking it has to do with. Nothing at all. Something gives you the heebeegeebies. Is that even a full word? Or is that two seperate words? I don’t have a clue.
Comments
Post a Comment