Mon Jun 8 08:08:34 AM MDT 2026
I’d like to know for a fact what this life is all about. I don’t seem to understand its true potential most of the time. What is one’s own true potential? I’m not sure I even understand what that’s all about. Are we ever meant to fully understand what this life is about? I doubt it. It remains a mystery to us all.
Why does life have to be a mystery at all? I don’t get it. I mean it makes sense on some level? But not really. Maybe life isn’t meant to be figured out at all? I mean that’s possible right? Right?! Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
Apricots are delicious! I have some this morning for breakfast, that and toast. I rather enjoy me a good apricot. Cute little fuzzy things they are! I like those and peaches most. Who knows what other fruits I enjoy. It’s been a while since I’ve actually enjoyed some fruit. I need to change that in my diet.
Mon Jun 08 09:25:05 AM MDT 2026
If life had a purpose, what would that purpose be? I mean we’re here for a reason, aren’t we? I would hope we are here for a reason. I’m not sure I quite understand what that reason is? But if it is meant to be something unique, then hell we better be here for a good damn reason!
It feels like some of this life is a dying art form. Does that make sense? I mean if it did make sense, I don’t think I would be saying it. Yeah that doesn’t make any sense at all now does it? No, I didn’t think so. I wish I could come up with a way to make things better somehow. I don’t know how that would be accomplished or seen from an outsiders point of view, but it has to be possible right? Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking.
Mon Jun 08 10:35:57 AM MDT 2026
If I had to take a stab at guessing what is best for this life, I would wager that mental illness ranks up there in the top ten. We have to have a healthy mental state in order to do the things we need to accomplish in this life. There’s no other way to put it. When one’s mental health suffers, they too suffer. It’s not a pretty sight.
Being able to realize what is going on in your own life is an important step towards a healthy life, mentally. If one cannot see what is going on in their own life? There’s a problem.
Mon Jun 08 02:35:43 PM MDT 2026
Ah the day is just about over, work wise. That’s a good thing. I think I’ll try and take a shower today. That would be a good thing. I’m sure my wife would rather I took a shower too.
Kittens outside being kittens. There’s one that walks around with a limp. It’s heart crushing to even think about. There’s nothing I can do about it.
Comments
Post a Comment