Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
If I've learned anything in this life, it's this. Life is fragile. So many things can go wrong in a person's life. Things that take them to the ER or worse. The grave. So, this life is very fragile.
There's nothing you can do about it. Unfortunately, it will do what it will do, and you have no control over whatever happens. It's a scary thought process if you ask me.
So live life to its fullest. Be screaming at the end that you had a wild ride.
That's all I've got.
Comments
Post a Comment