Today feels like a sleepy day, I don't know why that is. It just feels that way. I wish I could figure out why life happens the way it does. But I don't understand how anything goes about in this life. If I could understand one thought in life...I think I'd like it to be able to grasp why we are here on this Earth. Is it because the aliens want us to become something better than we are? I mean they're the ones in charge right? I think they are.
So, I've been hunting around web.archive.org for old content that I've written. Found some stories and what not that I've added to my website. I mean that's a good thing, right? Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I want to dig up all the poetry I'd written and see if that has a place on my site as well.
I want to really get this site up and running like it used to be. It doesn't have to be a blog, but I'd like it to be something. I don't know what I want it to be just quite yet. For now, it will just have to be all of my thinking that I can get out there.
Comments
Post a Comment