Friday, February 2, 2024

Finding Old Content

 So, I've been hunting around web.archive.org for old content that I've written. Found some stories and what not that I've added to my website. I mean that's a good thing, right? Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I want to dig up all the poetry I'd written and see if that has a place on my site as well.

I want to really get this site up and running like it used to be. It doesn't have to be a blog, but I'd like it to be something. I don't know what I want it to be just quite yet. For now, it will just have to be all of my thinking that I can get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...