Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Ever have a problem with your phone? Yeah, it sucks. My phone decided to stop working. Talking with phone support did nothing. They couldn't help me at all. So I get to wait till my new phone comes in the mail. New phone number, new phone. Yep that's just how everything tends to work. I'll be getting the new iPhone 15. I'm so excited.
I can't wait til I get my new phone. :-) I have always liked iPhones. I can install the programs I used to have on it back in the day...if I can remember which programs I had installed that is. I'm sure it went something like this:
- Pages
- Numbers
- Keynote
- Terraria
- Minecraft
- Gone Home
Those are the ones I can remember at the moment...not sure what else I initially had installed. I'll have to change my phone number in Apple as well. I hope I can get things setup without any problems.

Comments
Post a Comment