Saturday, February 3, 2024

Let's Talk Life

 Shall we? I think we shall. Let's simply talk about life for a moment. What is this life that we constantly refer to? I wonder about it all of the time myself. It goes from not being important to being quite important to me. I don't know how else to put it.

It would be nice to be able to simply not worry about this life as much as I do. But well, you can't do that can you. No, I didn't think so. So, we go about our day-to-day life worrying about this life and where it will lead us. Or, where it will leave us. It could just drop us off at the nearest part where we won't be able to move forward or backwards.

Yeah, that could be annoying at times don't you think? I mean think about it for a second and you'll see what I mean.

The music continues to play. What do I mean by that? Well, just that the music of our lives continues to play on repeat. We don't have control over the ability to stop the music in process of being played. It will continue to play no matter what we do. No matter what we try, the music will always be there and will always play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...