Monday, February 19, 2024

Thinking About Life


So sleepy today, I don't know why that is. Trying to watch the Super Bowl, but I just feel like I want to fall asleep. Talk about nuts and crazy, yet here I am. I don't have a clue who I want to win the game. I've chosen to root for the 49ers only because I've been told that I have to choose. Haha! Yeah it's that crazy if you ask me. Oh well, I'm sure whoever wins the game it will all work outin the end.

I'm not feeling well. Let's face it, I could be having a mental break at the moment but I just don't know. I hope that's not the case, if it were then I have to figure things out and fix them. That's all there is to it. Nothing more than that. Storing these thoughts in a database is a good idea I think. I can query a database for certain key words and go from there. It's a good thing for sure. So yeah that's all there is to it.

With the thought of a 4th voice in my head/mind, I am afriad to go to sleep. What if it follows me around? What do I do about that? I don't think I can handle this thought process. But I have to sleep sometime I suppose. Gah, I don't have a clue of what to do! I'm sure it will go away eventually, maybe. What if it doesn't go away and it sticks around with me? Who's to say what I'm able to do with any of this. Stupid voices in my mind and head getting the better of me. I can't allow this. No, I can't allow any of it... But what am I supposed to do? Just not sleep? I could try that. We'll see how it goes. I am already falling asleep as I write this. So there's that!

Okay let's face it, life wasn't built in a day neither was Rome. Either way we are screwed. There's no other way to see it. I mean come on think about it. This life will end and we will all be on display in some kind of petting zoo. Maybe a petting zoo, who nkows what we'll be put on display as. Whatever the case, this life has got to be better somehow. I don't quite understand how it is not the best. However this life turns out, let's say I am quite interested in it.

Oh goodness. I took a muscle relaxer and I started to doze off, but each time I started to doze, I would hear a voice in my head. Sometimes it would tell me to wake up, other times it would tell me to watch what I'm doing. Where the hell did this voice come from? It's new for sure. It's not one of my main three that I usually have in my head. Do I have to deal with a 4th now? I'd rather not. I mean come on now. I don't want a 4th voice running around my mind. Interrupting my thoughts and whatnot.

Life comes to terms with the ability to become so much more. It's not if anything but persistant.

I'd like to think life would be much easier to get along with. But well it doesn't and that's all which matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...