Thursday, February 8, 2024

Mind Blown

I was looking at thelcars.com today, and wow am I impressed. There are no images, yet they are using css to build images... or something. I don't know. Everything is in a LCARS look and feel. LCARS is something straight out of Star Trek. Here's what it looks like:


LCARS

So that's what that's all about. Holy cow! I had to add it to my site. I don't know if it will just be a one page addition or if I'll make more pages. Who knows. Might be a good idea to purchase another domain and use that for Star Trek related material altogether. I don't know. But it looks like it came straight out of the television set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...