Wednesday, February 14, 2024

I Want To Scream

 

I know, what's there to worry about? Oh, what isn't there to worry about? There just feels like so many things are in the way of this life. I don't know how to go about fixing any of it. Does that make sense?

I hope it does make some kind of sense, because if it doesn't? Then we're in some serious issues. Like life-or-death kind of issues. Yeah, something like that. But I don't know how to express any of it.

I suppose I could begin with the story of me.

Yes, that would probably be a good starting point. The story of me. But how exactly to begin that story? I mean there are so many different aspects to it all. So many things that don't make sense but only to me.

I suppose I'll have to figure out some kind of way to make it all make sense. Then I can share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...