Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.
Here we have the California Class MSD from Star Trek Lower Decks. I find the Cali class to be an interesting ship. I had written some fan fic based on a ship that was the U.S.S. Fresno. I wish the Cali class had been a thing back then, I would totally have designed it after that.
But it didn't exist back in 1998 so I had to come up with my own at the time. I really do like the look of the California class for sure. It's interesting and unique.

Comments
Post a Comment