They say when life gives you lemons to make lemonade. Well if you happen to have something else to put in it? I’d say to add it right away. You never know what it will taste like. It might be something quite delicious. Oh yeah, make it good and see what’s out there for it. Never underestimate that which you are able to figure out for yourself. If you can’t do it, you have to be able to try and figure out a different way. Then you can do whatever you need to do and be happy with that thought process. If by chance, this life doesn’t get figured out then it will have to become something else. Whatever the case, if the lemonade doesn’t hold…you can’t do anything about it. That’s just how it works most days.
There's a line in B5 where Londo says something to the effect that his shoes are too tight but that is okay for he has forgotten how to dance. When asked about it by Vir not understanding the statement, Londo says nor should he.
The answer to the quote is simple. Don't ignore the things in life that are enjoyable. Before long you won't be able to dance and explore those things, your shoes will be too tight.
I'd like to think I'm like Vir not understanding the statement, but I think I know better. Life has become a burden at times and there's nothing I can do to get around it.

Comments
Post a Comment