Tuesday, February 13, 2024

My Shoes Are Too Tight


There's a line in B5 where Londo says something to the effect that his shoes are too tight but that is okay for he has forgotten how to dance. When asked about it by Vir not understanding the statement, Londo says nor should he.

The answer to the quote is simple. Don't ignore the things in life that are enjoyable. Before long you won't be able to dance and explore those things, your shoes will be too tight.

I'd like to think I'm like Vir not understanding the statement, but I think I know better. Life has become a burden at times and there's nothing I can do to get around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...