Skip to main content

Life Why Are You So Fucked Up?

Ever wonder why this life is so messed up? I sure as hell do! I don’t get it. I mean we’re here for a reason…maybe. I don’t understand anything about it though. I wish I did, it would be nice to be able to grasp something about this life and not simply expect it to be here whenever we need it to be. Yet that’s exactly what we do! We expect life to be here for us and we don’t want to give anything back, talk about an annoying thought process. But what are we going to do about it all? I don’t know. I wish I did, but there are so many things in this life that don’t quite make sense at times, and we are here trying to make sense of them all. It sucks, it really does. But what else are you supposed to do about it? I don’t know.

Nothing Matters At All


Nothing really matters anymore. Here we have life and we live it. So what. Would it be different if we lived on a different planet? I doubt it. No, we're here on Earth and we just have to wonder what's going on in this life. It would be better if there was something to actually figure out, but so far I've yet to find out what that was.

Maybe it would be better if we had some kind of common goal to reach while in this life. Is there a common goal that everyone has in common? There are billions upon billions of people in the world. Both who have lived an those who are living right now. You can't tell me that everyone has the same goals. They wouldn't be unique anymore.

Okay so scratch that. What more can there be to be talked about? Not much else I dobut it. There just needs to be more justice in this life. Something more where you're able to live and see what you want to see. Something like that. It's difficult to describe. But it's something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...