Thursday, February 1, 2024

What Is This Life?

 It would be nice to be able to explore thoughts and feelings outside of our known thought process. I'm not certain that is possible with all of the things that happen left and right. It would be interesting to try it though. If such an attempt were possible, I wonder how far along it would get. Would it be shut down immediately? Maybe so. If that's the case, then we are but a challenge yet to be found and yet to be destroyed by our own undoing.

If, however, we are something more. Something to be described as an intelligent being then I could be persuaded to understand how the rest of it goes. Who's to know exactly what's going on in this life. I for one do not know or have the perception to be able to figure that out. It is an unfortunate thought process at best. One upon which I do not have any idea how this life will make it out in the end.

On the other hand, if we are nothing but people simply trying to get to a home type destination...then I suppose I could handle that thought process. I suppose it belongs in the category of who came first the chicken or the egg? If you can figure that question out, you can probably summerize the cosmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...