Monday, February 19, 2024

No One Understands

Feels like no one understands. Like they don't get what I go through does that make sense? I sure hope it does. I mean think about it for a sec. Hearing things left and right. I don't know if they're real or if my mind's made things up again. I wish I didn't have such issues in this life. But I can't say I don't. It would be nice if family understood what was going on in my head. Well I don't even grasp what's going on in my mind most days. Ya know? Yeah it's that miserable at times. I just keep working towards some kind of hope that I can't give up on.

It would be nice to be able to grasp everything that there is to understand about this disease. I call it a disease, it should be considered as such. Not everyone understands or graps what happens when I hear things in my mind I guess there's no reason for them to. It would be rather nice if they did.

I need to remember patience, patience I must have and trust in myself that I am able to overcome whatever this nonsense is. Those two things would be a most wonderful idea/thought in order for me to keep going forward. Forward I must go and be able to figure out what's going on in this life.

Well it isn't nonsense now is it? No I dare say it's not. It's something quite real that is going on in my life. I don't have another way of saying it or expressing my feelings on it. It's something quite different, that is for sure.

So I'll just be here waiting till I understand what's going on in my head. I doubt I'll get an answer over night about it. There's no way in telling how long exactly all of this will last. Probably my entire life. Oh well, that's how the turkey tumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...