They say when life gives you lemons to make lemonade. Well if you happen to have something else to put in it? I’d say to add it right away. You never know what it will taste like. It might be something quite delicious. Oh yeah, make it good and see what’s out there for it. Never underestimate that which you are able to figure out for yourself. If you can’t do it, you have to be able to try and figure out a different way. Then you can do whatever you need to do and be happy with that thought process. If by chance, this life doesn’t get figured out then it will have to become something else. Whatever the case, if the lemonade doesn’t hold…you can’t do anything about it. That’s just how it works most days.
So, I woke up early this morning. I'm not sure on the exact time, but around five something. I am so tired. I went to bed at a decent time...yet I am so tired. Exhausted would be a better word for it. I'm trying to stay awake but keep finding myself dozing off. This can't be good. I'm sure I'll wake up eventually sometime today. I mean I have to, right? Yeah, that's what I was thinking and hoping on. We shall see if the diet Coke I have will actually do its work like it's meant to.
Comments
Post a Comment