Monday, February 19, 2024

Farscape I, ET

 I do believe I've found a favorite episode. For once we are considered the outsiders, the aliens. Talk about an interesting one. Love how they shocked Criteon out and he couldn't move. He's all uhhh I'll recover from this right? Fully? They just stare at him.

From the sounds of things this was actually the second episode not the seventh. Love how studios make the decision to air certain episodes before or after others instead of the order they're meant to air in. Kinda silly if you ask me.

I mean if you were writing a show, wouldn't you want it to air in the order that you created it? I can understand an episode like Star Trek where it's just an alien of the week and there's no order to any of it, but other shows need to have that right reserved.

I need to find a viewing order website for this show so I can watch them in the correct order. Yes I believe that would be helpful in my watching of this classic. Yeah I called it a classic, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. There's nothing you can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...