If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
So I bit back, I downloaded Farscape on Apple TV. The complete series including the Peacekeeper War movie. I've been trying to watch it now. I'm finding it difficult to get into for some reason. But I keep trying it out to see if I'll eventually enjoy it. I haven't a clue yet.
I am impressed by the makeup and the puppetry. So that's gotta say something about it.
That poor engineering gal stuck in engineering. Never leaving the ship. She hardly has any lines it would seem too. But to each their own I suppose.
It is interesting to see the crew trying to use human terminology. Woody vs willies etc. I don't think I have a favorite character yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I'm able to figure one out that I enjoy. They're all so alien to me. Figuratively and physically.
Like I said, I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Comments
Post a Comment