Monday, February 19, 2024

Trying to watch Farscape


So I bit back, I downloaded Farscape on Apple TV. The complete series including the Peacekeeper War movie. I've been trying to watch it now. I'm finding it difficult to get into for some reason. But I keep trying it out to see if I'll eventually enjoy it. I haven't a clue yet.

I am impressed by the makeup and the puppetry. So that's gotta say something about it.

That poor engineering gal stuck in engineering. Never leaving the ship. She hardly has any lines it would seem too. But to each their own I suppose.

It is interesting to see the crew trying to use human terminology. Woody vs willies etc. I don't think I have a favorite character yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I'm able to figure one out that I enjoy. They're all so alien to me. Figuratively and physically.

Like I said, I'm sure I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...