They say when life gives you lemons to make lemonade. Well if you happen to have something else to put in it? I’d say to add it right away. You never know what it will taste like. It might be something quite delicious. Oh yeah, make it good and see what’s out there for it. Never underestimate that which you are able to figure out for yourself. If you can’t do it, you have to be able to try and figure out a different way. Then you can do whatever you need to do and be happy with that thought process. If by chance, this life doesn’t get figured out then it will have to become something else. Whatever the case, if the lemonade doesn’t hold…you can’t do anything about it. That’s just how it works most days.
So Sass can inject himself into dreams. That's his ghost power. Talk about fun! I hope they'll show more of it and him getting along with Jay in his dreams. It was a good episode.
I kind of miss flower. Let's face it, she was a fun character who got people high when they walked through her.
I have a feeling that the barn will have ghosts in it at some point. They're just...hiding at the moment? Maybe. It's possible they won't have any extra ghosts in the barn at all. There's always a possibility of that you know? Yeah.
Comments
Post a Comment