If you have the ability to control what you feel and how you think, there is nothing wrong. If, on the other hand, you cannot find a way to control whatever is in your path of sight, then there could be a problem. It doesn’t mean you are a problem per se, but it could become something deeper as time moves forward. It is simply a thought process that comes and goes and we are but the same thought process that makes us want to becomne something…better. A better place or stance that we need to be able to achieve. I do not know the meaning of all things, but these would seem to be enough. Life has the ability to do whatever it needs or wants to be. It doesn’t have to be figured out all at once. That’s life in a nutshell it would seem. If you wish for life to be able to figure soemthing out, let it. There’s no shame in allowing life to be whatever it needs to be. You have to allow it to decide what it wishes to be. There doesn’t appear to be a sure way to get through life at times. I wish ...
Just watched the season opener for Ghosts on CBS. Flower left the show. The show runners claim there was no bad blood between them, and she wasn't fired in any way or left because of differences. So that's a relief. I had an inkling that it would be her because she wasn't really showing up in the previews for the new season, till the very end. One promo didn't have her in it at all. So yeah, it was rather easily to guess who was leaving the show. But that's okay, they let you know who left rather quickly into the episode, so it doesn't really matter.
I keep wondering if they'll get some barn ghosts into the show at some point. That could be fun. Not exclusively of course because that would take away from the main characters. We can't have that. Having the basement ghosts all around this episode, kind of ruined the mood for me a little. I'm not a fan of the basement ghosts. But that's okay, they left by the end of the episode, in a cleaver in my opinion.
I enjoy the thought that Flower became the Owl in some kind of reincarnation form.
Next week we get to learn about someone's ghost power that we haven't heard about before, I guess. Should prove to be interesting.

Comments
Post a Comment