Thursday, February 15, 2024

Anxiety

 Oh Anxiety, you know the feeling. Some anxiety is okay, other anxiety is not. Some anxiety keeps you moving forward like it should, other anxiety makes it so you cannot move forward completely. The bad kind of anxiety is the constant worry about everything and anything that can be worried about. Someone always watching your moves etc. Well, that goes into more paranoia than anxiety. But the feeling that you're not good enough, the constant put downs etc. The world is going to end in any moment, and you don't have a decent clothing option to meet death.

Oh yeah all of those feelings are real and valid. It's nothing to be ashamed of though, so please don't think you have to be ashamed of having anxiety. It's just real and normal for some people. Well, I shouldn't use the term "normal", it's not normal at all in any way possible. That's why there are doctors that specialize in such issues and medicine. There's medicine that will help you out.

I've personally have had issues with Anxiety since 2003. That was the first time I was diagnosed with it. I had this fear of answering the phone at work I would throw up every morning just thinking about it. It really threw me for a loop, and I had no way of dealing with it. I enjoyed my work, it was fun, but I just couldn't deal with the phones for some reason.

Went to the doctor and he suggested to put me on some medication. It helped out a lot, I was so happy. Years later that medication no longer worked for me, so I ended up getting put on something else that I now use that makes me work and function like I should.

So bottom line. It's okay if you have anxiety. But please seek medical professional help if it's more than the usual things that people experience. There's help for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever feel like no one is listening?

 Ever have that feeling that no one is listening to you? Yeah, that feeling. It can be a strong feeling to have, a hurtful feeling also. The...