Skip to main content

Okay Life, You Win!

Okay life, you have been hounding me for ages to do something about you. I don’t know what to do, but I do know you won’t win in the end. I will be victorious and there’s nothing you can do about it. You are a life full of mystery and nothing else. That’s all you are. Mystery. If you wanted to be something other than mystery, you would end up being something. I don’t know what you want to be though, so go on your way and be done with it. Here’s the thing though, you don’t have to be so flipping annoying all the time. You do have the opportunity to be graceful, kind, and good. But that’s up to you. Don’t come out of the woodwork simply to ignore everything else in life. You are better than that. You have to be better than that. There’s nothing wrong with thinking that way, but you can’t always be negative about it all. Life has to find a way to overcome whatever it is you want to throw out there. So don’t believe everything you hear. You know what the kicker is about life though? We d...

Anxiety

 Oh Anxiety, you know the feeling. Some anxiety is okay, other anxiety is not. Some anxiety keeps you moving forward like it should, other anxiety makes it so you cannot move forward completely. The bad kind of anxiety is the constant worry about everything and anything that can be worried about. Someone always watching your moves etc. Well, that goes into more paranoia than anxiety. But the feeling that you're not good enough, the constant put downs etc. The world is going to end in any moment, and you don't have a decent clothing option to meet death.

Oh yeah all of those feelings are real and valid. It's nothing to be ashamed of though, so please don't think you have to be ashamed of having anxiety. It's just real and normal for some people. Well, I shouldn't use the term "normal", it's not normal at all in any way possible. That's why there are doctors that specialize in such issues and medicine. There's medicine that will help you out.

I've personally have had issues with Anxiety since 2003. That was the first time I was diagnosed with it. I had this fear of answering the phone at work I would throw up every morning just thinking about it. It really threw me for a loop, and I had no way of dealing with it. I enjoyed my work, it was fun, but I just couldn't deal with the phones for some reason.

Went to the doctor and he suggested to put me on some medication. It helped out a lot, I was so happy. Years later that medication no longer worked for me, so I ended up getting put on something else that I now use that makes me work and function like I should.

So bottom line. It's okay if you have anxiety. But please seek medical professional help if it's more than the usual things that people experience. There's help for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schizoaffective Disorder

I want to say it first began in High School when I thought I was trying to beat the devil. Now when I say I was "trying to beat the devil", I mean I actually thought I was hearing the devil speak to me at night and that I had to find some way to overcome him. Looking back I should have sought professional help then. I remember telling a friend about this experience, and he looked at me like I was nuts. Talk about craziness right? Yeah something like that. I believe my first mental break was when I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints . I wanted to go home so bad. It could have just been homesickness . But...there was something more to it. About halfway through I was just done with it all. I had had enough of rejection and wanted to go home. But I was afraid that I was unable to because I would simply be told no . I know that sounds silly to people. But that's what happened. I didn't b...

Smallville Season 4 Episode 1

Okay, so I’m starting Season 4 and am on Episode 1. We meet Lois Lane, that’s Chloe’s cousin. She comes to Smallville to try and track down what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, Clark comes falling out of the sky in a bolt of lightning. Yup he’s naked in a cornfield. On top of that he has amnesia. Yeah … Clark doesn’t remember who he is. Later on he thinks he’s Kal-El, even goes flying after some kind of crystal Lex has. But his mom brings him back down to Earth, literally as he was seen flying earlier in the episode. Good ol’ Black Kryptonite given to her by Margot Kidder, who played the original Lois Lane in the Superman movies. (I love how this show brings in guest stars like this.) So Clark is back to normal and he remembers flying, saying it was “awesome.” His dad wakes up from his coma and Lois tries to forge a connection with the Kents so she can hopefully find something out about her cousin Chloe’s death. Yeah I enjoyed the season opener. Can’t wait to see what happens in this...

Didn't Sleep

 What's the point of sleep anymore if I can't sleep? I don't think I slept any good last night. I was awake at 3 am wondering to myself, what on earth am I doing awake? Yeah, that happened. It doesn't make any sense. Fortunately, it's the weekend. So, I can catch up on sleep tonight. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good opportunity to actually sleep for once. Whatever the case, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep and stay asleep. We will see what happens.