If there’s one thing I don’t quite understand about this life, is why must it be this way? I mean, we have to deal with some things in life and we cannot easily allow them to be what they want to be, at least I don’t think that’s how it works. If it did? Then everything would be fine, we could continue on about whatever we wanted to do and there would be no harm or foul. That’s the problem with this life though. Nothing ever fully makes sense at times and we are left holding the problem end of the cord. There are times when life will come clean with us, we don’t always get that kind of protection mind you. So what do we end up doing? Do we want to keep thinking and going on about whatever there is to go on about? I’m not sure that’s a safe course of action. Hell, what is safe anymore? I do not know. What I do know is life will continue to be the way it’s meant to be. There’s no stopping it. No matter what happens in this life, we will always be stuck with whatever we’re meant to be st...
When a family member tells you they'd rather just live out their days remaining instead of having surgery. It tugs at the heart strings a bit. I honestly don't know how to process this. My brain has been in a jumble ever since. Medication can only go so far and that's not saying much.
So I have to be supportive of their decision. There's nothing else I can do about it. I mean what can be done? I don't know, I don't have a clue. I wish I knew what to say, but all I can do is try and think positive.
There are so many factors at play here that I cannot list them all. That's jut the facts of it.
Sometimes I hate this life.
Comments
Post a Comment