Why must life be this way? I don’t understand it. If we lived in a utopia, things might be better; but I’m not sure about that. I wish there was some kind of something to overcome this feeling of inadequacy. I doubt I will ever fully figure it out. If I had the ability, I would do it in a second. But I don’t seem to have that ability at the moment. Maybe one day I will be able to figure it all out.
August 1, 2025
Dear Dad,
I’m trying not to be sad. I’m trying not to be angry. But it’s so difficult for me. The truth is I miss you. I miss being able to pick up the phone and talk to you. Just tell me what to do and how to feel. Because right now I’m so confused! I don’t know how to feel right now dad. I just don’t know.
I know you didn’t understand how I could have anxiety or my other mental issues. I wish you could have understood it but it’s okay. I want you to know I’m okay with it.
Love,
Kyle
Comments
Post a Comment